The Artisan's Oven is a locally owned bakery that provides bread and pastry products for retail and wholesale. We provide our breads to many great restaurants in the Springfield area. Now you can find our specialty breads at all your Mama Jean's locations and Homegrown Foods. Visit our tables at the C-Street Market and Farmers Market of the Ozarks Saturdays as well as on Wednesday nights in downtown Ozark.
Visit us at our quaint little bakery for a treat made from scratch with no preservatives or convenience products, made daily under our roof.
Hours of Operation
Monday: 7:00am - 6:30pm
Tuesday: 7:00am - 6:30pm
Wednesday:7:00am - 6:30pm
Thursday: 7:00am - 6:30pm
Friday: 7:00am - 6:30pm
Saturday: 7:00am - 2:00pm
Planning your Thanksgiving dinner? Don’t forget about the bread! While many people opt for simple biscuits or store-bought rolls, why not try something else this holiday? Here are a few recipes to try for your big family dinner:
● Pull-Apart Stuffing Rolls -- perfect if you are a big stuffing fan.
● Overnight Buns -- don’t want to make the bread on Thanksgiving day? Try this instead!
● Gluten-Free Potato Bread -- any relatives with gluten allergies will thank you for this.
● Brown Butter Cornbread -- using skillet-browned butter rather than plain butter provides an extra kick.
● Pillowy Yeasted Angel Biscuits -- incorporates baking powder and yeast, making them sort of a biscuit and roll hybrid.
If you would like to try these or other incredible recipes, check out this Serious Eats article. Have fun experimenting with these different breads, and happy early Thanksgiving to all of you!