For over two decades, Cherry Health Center has always utilized the most advanced diagnostic technology available in order to accurately assess your concerns. When you’re in pain, getting the right treatment is what is most important. Whether it is a simple strain or a chronic disc problem, we will locate the cause of your problem and prescribe the best treatment plan for you. We are advanced, but we are also conservative. Only safe and effective techniques are used, so you can concentrate on getting better without any dangerous side effects. Our goal is to relieve the source of your pain, so you can start enjoying a pain-free life.
Making resolutions is a New Year tradition. Most of the time, these promises focus on things like dropping a few pounds, making more money, or managing your time better. This year, we want to encourage you to make some resolutions that impact your health so that 2019 is your healthiest ever.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
1. Exercise 3-5 times a week, even if you simply walk each night after dinner.
2. Work to improve your flexibility by stretching regularly.
3. Improve your diet by removing one unhealthy thing a month until you've eliminated items that are harming your health, like excessive sugar, abundant caffeine, or sodas.
4. Add one healthy food to your diet each month, like broccoli, fresh fruit, or fiber.
5. Improve your quality of life by getting medical help for your chronic pain issues.
Of course, we're here to help you resolve your pain issue or improve your general sense of well-being. Simply reach out to us here to learn more!