Since 2011, Vietti Marketing Group has helped businesses of all sizes increase their profits. You don't need a big budget to start marketing, and we can show you how. With our knowledge, we have everything it takes for your business to succeed - regardless of how the economy is doing!
The founder, Tammy Vietti, is formerly an award-winning account representative for a Springfield television with extensive experience placing media and attracting new business. She is also a successful business owner with large growth in multiple venues. Also on staff are people with decades of experience in ads, production, web development, social media, media buying, and many other services virtually guaranteed to grow your business!
If you’re like many business owners, you’re not sure where to start when it comes to social media. Here are a few tips to help you get on the right track:
1. Select the right social platform for your company and your demographic.
2. When it comes to social media, quality and quantity both matter.
3. Social media depends on consistency. In fact, you can’t post consistently, then you might as well not post at all!
4. Make a list of rules regarding the types of posts you will write, including things you won’t include. For example, you may want to avoid political topics, religion, and other potentially controversial areas.
5. Videos and images are absolutely necessary to draw more attention to your posts. Make sure, however, that you’re only using media that you have permission to use!
6. Like and comment back when people engage with you. This shows that there is a real person running the account and it encourages additional activity.
Of course, you can also hire a professional to build your social presence so that you can focus on what you do best - run your business! Call us at (417) 553-9105 to set up a meeting to go over how we can help with your social media!
The hunt is on for Bigfoot! Will you find him?
Join us for the annual 5k & 10k benefiting Harmony House! Register by October 19 and SAVE $5!
We will have a special twist this year if you can find Bigfoot... Stay tuned for details!
Thanks to our presenting sponsors CU Community Credit Union and Vietti Marketing Group!